Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stress Much??

Let me just explain this title of choice here...well, as you can see, I'm a girl. I have 70 bagillion highways that connect everything to anything. So, that pretty much sums everything up.
I have science fair, an english project, math stuff, french project, boys, friends, and foster care. Wowza much?! Exactly. That is a lot of stress. Why? Because I'm in 9th grade and my grades count this year! Ahhhhh!!!!! (that is me screaming at my future) Yeah, I can be pretty intimidating :) Get over it :) Well, I guess I'm just going to have to stay strong and move on. (I just made that up on the spot! What?! Yes. I am that good. A life motivating quote just randomly came to my head, and it is now going to be the most famous quote in history. Be proud you know me.)  :) Gotta love me right??! Love you guys! Thanks for all the support and love! Couldn't have asked for anyone better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment