Saturday, September 25, 2010

F.R.O.G

The other day, I went over to Lexi's house and I got to hold her sisters frogs! It was the coolest thing ever. They would just just and leap everywhere. They can really squirm through small places. It was so much fun! Thanks Emily!

           The real reason why I am talking about F.R.O.G is because Lexi found (or came up with) this really cool acronym. Forever Rely On God. F.R.O.G. Pretty neat huh? I think it is important that we always remember this. We need to rely on Him. He is the one who will help us through anything we run into, He will always be there. I feel that people forget this. They forget the role that He plays in your everyday lives. I think we all need to strive to be closer to Him, and to always remember Him. We can't make it through anything without His help.

                                                           F.R.O.G

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I know I would not be where I am and doing what I love to be doing right now, if it weren't for Him. I am so grateful to be able to talk with Him and know what I am doing in my life really does matter. Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime you need it! I'm always here! :) Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete