Saturday, October 2, 2010

Seminary Lesson! :)

  General Conference today was amazing! Figured I might as well just say that. :)
      I just want to thank my Seminary teacher Brother Card. He is the most amazing seminary teacher anyone could ever ask for! Our lesson on Thursday was....I can't even describe it. But it was one of those lessons you won't ever forget. It was on the Atonement. We normally have class discussions with certain things, but he felt impressed that we should have a silent lesson. I'm so grateful that Brother Card is able to understand when the Spirit is speaking to him. I really needed that lesson that he gave. I am so grateful for him. I cannot tell you guys how much Seminary means to me! It is wonderful! :) I love it with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment